Asis has been developing AdvancedTCA chassis since the inception of the standard over 10 years ago, always ahead of the curve in terms of performance and innovation. Since its establishment, the company took a strategic decision to specialize in the development of open standard platform and especially invest in the highest-end open standard AdvancedTCA. This expertise in high-end platform gives Asis the capabilities to conceptualize and develop any other form of customized platform in the shortest possible time-to-market. Asis’ strong understanding of the different markets using ATCA has led to three generations of feature-rich products that give added value to our customers’ end products.
Asis has the widest ATCA portfolio of products that are all available in flexible modular configurations.
Here are some of the main advantages of using Asis ATCA chassis:
- All chassis are can accept field interchangeable AC/DC inputs, N+1 or N+N redundancy
- 10G/40G/100G backplane in Dual Star, Dual Dual Star or Full Mesh
- Asis’ MaXum 450-500 Series 14 Slot chassis can scale from 300W to 700W per slot cooling
- Option for front to back cooling in all size chassis
- More processing density in the chassis allowing for higher cost performance
- Option for pre-integrated 40G switches that do not take up space from the processing boards, therefore increasing the processing power on the midsize chassis by 30%-50%