TIG offers development capabilities of computing platforms, from product definition and system architecture and on to the new product introduction process. Our development team works according to strict and non-compromise development processes including Hardware, Software, Mechncial Integration and system comprehensive tests. TIG is ISO- 9001 certified and adheres to a wide variety of international standards, according to the needs of its clients.
- Hardware Development – board design including CPU-based management cards, cooling system’s monitoring and control cards, High speed backplanes up to 100Gbps, interconnect communication and switching cards for chassis and platforms management. TIG also specializes in the development of special testing cards for the various platforms, such as dynamic load testing cards, special JIG’s etc.
- Software Development – TIG develops software for chassis management, Power and cooling algorithms. The software offers innovative power and cooling efficiencies, monitoring, alarms, and remote access.
- Electro-mechanical Design – electro-mechanical design of the platform, including its thermal design, based on commercial or military (ruggedized) standards.
- Testing, integration and verification – integration and verification, including definition of a comprehensive test plan, from the bring up stage until the acceptance stages. The process includes intensive system tests, environmental testing and certification, emissions tests (ETSI, NEBS), and safety tests (CSA, UL), through external labs and certification bodies. TIG houses a CSA-certified safety lab, enabling in-house testing.
- NPI – TIG includes an NPI team that accompanies the development engineers in the creation of the production file and the transition to the manufacturing plant for mass production process.
- TIG’s R&D Group provides full Product Life Cycle support.