TIG’s cable assembly and manufacturing maintain reliable electrical and mechanical integrity in the most demanding environments.
Our cables are engineered with the latest materials to be able to meet rigorous electrical, mechanical, and environmental requirements for the most challenging applications.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the most updated machinery required for performing the final cable and harness assemblies, from wires and cables holding devices to automatic assembly machines. The assembled cables and harnesses are fully tested, using special test setup to ensure the full functionality and quality of the product.
Tools and inspection devices are calibrated to industry standards to ensure that all cables and harnesses meet our customers’ specifications, a standard of high quality is our first and most important mission, provided through our detailed processes, and refined by years of experience.
TIG manufactures custom cables for specific applications based upon customer design and print requirements. We can assist with cable and connector selection, layout and manufacturing techniques, and computer aided design (CAD).
We also provide short-run manufacturing prior to mass production along with all aspects of the manufacturing process, including cutting, printing, soldering, assembly and braiding, termination, wrapping and testing.
For all the markets we serve, from medical to military, having cable assemblies designed and manufactured by TIG has important advantages:
- The raw materials we use are of the highest quality, provided by the most respected brands
- As connector distributors, we have access to top-of-the-line products
- TIG’s in-house engineers design and layout/draw the cable assemblies; in-house services make communication with clients easy and any changes needed are quickly executed
- Our facilities include testing equipment for every type of cable and a network analyzer for testing RF coaxial cable
- Quick manufacturing time ensures a short turnaround time for clients
- In-house, local design and manufacture means that TIG’s cabling is the most cost-effective way to acquire the highest quality end product