Trans-Innovation-Group (TIG) is a leading provider of electro-mechanical and embedded engineering solutions for the Machines & Automation, Medical, Homeland and Cyber Security, Military, High‑Energy-physics and Telecommunication industries.
TIG designs, develops and manufactures innovative solutions that respond to customer’s wishes. With over 200 employees, 30 years of experience and thousands of successful projects, TIG engineers are world‑class experts in designing and developing challenging, tailor‑made systems to mid and large size companies from all over the world.
Our group consists of four core companies:
- Excels with creative minds and professional approach; an exclusive distributor of worldwide leading electronic components, we can customize or provide a commercial off-the-shelf solution that suits your requirements out of our wide range of products such as connectors, sensors, relays, cameras, power supplies, communication devices, Industrial PCs and more…
- An established manufacturer that owns a large-scale production plant with clean room capabilities and ISO 9001, MIL and Medical standards. Serves top-tier clients for the production of custom harnesses, enclosures, electronic cabinets and cable assemblies at competitive prices and fast time to market.
- Designs and manufactures embedded computing systems, backplanes, hardware and software solutions for ATCA, CompactPCI, and custom applications. Established in 1998, the company has been serving the telecom, enterprise, defense, aerospace, and industrial markets, bringing innovations in high-speed interconnect and thermal modeling that exceed the standard in performance and reliability. Asis‑Pro, as TIG’s R&D, arm to provide creative solutions and services that combine vast experience and proven building blocks from its global competitive and challenging environment.
- Leading distributor of worldwide brands in the fields of electrical accessories and lighting fixtures.
TIG’s customers enjoy from the group’s consultancy capabilities from design level to on-going projects, its COTS components and systems and its strong purchasing power; a stable company with long term contracts and a large customer base from diverse markets, on-going investments for constantly upgrading our manufacturing facilities, experienced personnel and knowledge management for better offerings to our customers.
– TIG group CEO is Mr. Nir Gavish